This is a comprehensive pack of 105 assets done from photogrammetry on really high resolution camera and sharpest lens. Tileable materials especially are sharp as fuck
Here is a list of assets in short:
- 6 Tileable seamless terrain materials
- 34 nature snag elements ( roots, chunks, rotten logs, branches , etc. ) with custom LODs
- 27 Grass meshes ( 8 types )
- 5 Highpoly birch trees
- 8 Lowpoly birch trees with custom LODs and billboards
- 15 lowpoly akacia trees with custom billboards
- 5 background extension meshes and textures.
Most of the assets do have 8K efficient resoultion texture, some have lower or non-square format to not waste any pixels.
- Assets come as packaged .fbx with lambert materials ( standart ), .C4D native and .C4D Octane
- Yes, they do work in blender. But preview scene ( on cover ) is in C4D
Following setup is :
_D.png - basecolor , _N.png - LOD03 Normal , N_LOD00-02 - respectively to mesh name, _H.exr - Heightmap ( displacement ) , _Curvature.png - most often used for bump with low power. _AO,png - Ambient occlusion to multiply with basecolor or base specular, _RHA.png - Roughness, Height, AO in their respective channels.
Tileable textures are 32 bit for Height, 8 bit for Albedo , 16 bit for other channels.
__ Warning ___ Unreal engine project is currently only in Extended license version . I will offer a more basic cheaper version down the road as a free update if you purchased the 2K version. For now it is like that, i need more time : )
== Another note == Some of the assets do differ from the demonstrated UE5 version. Also 2k and free version lacks akacia trees. I know and sorry about that. They are too will be included as a free update in a few weeks from publishing date ( around 01.14,2022 )