Here you have ALL my 39 personal custom brushes in one pack for beginners and pros.
The bundle contains:
- 1 basic brush for all main shapes (my favorite allround brush, you can also use it for many other parts of your work)
- 3 blending brushes with different strengths
- My lip-line brush
- 6 hair and fur brushes for realistic results
- 5 skin structures with different strengths and for every part of the face
- 1 eyelashes/eyebrows brush
- 1 gloss brush (for example, for teeth, shiny eyes, jewelry etc.)
- 1 freckles brush
- 1 brush/stamp for birthmarks
- 1 highlight brush
- 2 glitter brushes which are great if you want to add something like a "shiny make-up".
- 2 Skin Airbrushes for a realistic skin texture in two different strengths
- 1 Skin Brush for semi realistic skin like on the example above
- 5 different Skin textures (my new favorite is the "Skin Texture ll" brush. In the example above I've used it for the nose)
- 3 pencil brushes which are great to add a more artistic look.
- 1 Skin Glitter Stamp, great for eyes, lips, nose or even fingernails
- 1 Blurred Eyeliner (looks even more realistic when you use it in conjunction with the smudge tool)
- 1 Watercolor texture which works great if you want the make-up to look not too perfect. I use this brush very often around the eyes with a low oppacity.
- 1 Bubble-Brush which looks cute on the eyes, but of course you can use it for other parts as well.
- 1 Water-Pencil which is a bit like the watercolor texture, but you can use it not only for textures but also for outlines and fonts.
**The brushes are for Procreate and doesn't work with Photoshop**