The package contains high quality, low-poly model of slightly used combat knife with plastic-coated handle and 5 variants of the blade:
- blade 1 (asymmetric with a saw): 542 vertices, 1072 triangles
- blade 2 (asymmetric without a saw): 502 vertices, 992 triangles
- blade 3 (symmetric with a saw): 932 vertices, 1172 triangles
- blade 4 (symmetric without saw): 824 vertices 1064, triangles
- blade 5 (tanto-style with a saw): 513 vertices, 1014 triangles
The model contains collision meshes and it is available in 4 file formats: blend, max, fbx and obj. The object is scaled according to metric system. The knife is provided with 6 sets of 4K textures; 5 for blades and one for the handle. Depending on dedicated usage each set is available in 3 versions containing following maps:
- PBR Metallic/Roughness workflow: Base Color, Metallic, Roughness, Normal (DirectX), Ambient Occlusion; totally 30 16 bit png files,
- Unreal Engine 4: Base Color, Normal (DirectX), combined Ambient Occlusion (red channel), Roughness (green channel) and Metallic (blue channel); totally 18 8 bit png files,
- Unity: Albedo, Normal (OpenGL), Ambient Occlusion, combined Metallic (RGB) and Smoothness (alpha channel); totally 24 tga files.
In order to use our model in preferred game engine please follow official guidelines of its provider.
HDR, backgrounds and LODs not included.
COMBAT KNIFE was modelled basing on various real-life references. Detailed 4K textures and curvature-maintaining topology of each blade allow to view the model even in extreme closeups and make it suitable for first person perspective usage as a weapon or gameplay item as well as a prop or level decoration while offering possibility of customization.
This model is dedicated for video game development, architectural visualisation and cinematics.