With Face Details Maker you can add details like these to your human heads and faces, fast and easy:
- Pores and Skin Bumps of different kinds for the face (because the human face has a variety of pore shapes and sizes depending on which part of the face you need to detail) in Drag and Spray versions
- Face sculpting brushes for shaping some areas of the face
- Lip texture brushes for different parts of the lip
- Cheek dimples
- Crow's feet
- Eyes area (lower eyelid thickness, eye bags, eye rings)
- Forehead wrinkles
- Frown wrinkles
- Moles and freckles
- Nasolabial folds
- Philtrum shapes
- Veins for the face and head
You can add all these details just using a brush! Save time and work faster.
100 ZBrush brushes of different kinds, already made and adjusted so adding these details is easy.
87 PSD Alphas for ZBrush, and 3D apps that support 3D alphas with setting of middle point. 2048x2048 pixels, 16 bits, grayscale, in PSD and JPG.
A PDF tutorial for ZBrush.
A PDF index of the brushes so you can choose them easily.
A video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.
A must have for human faces modeling inside ZBrush!
COMPATIBLE WITH: ZBrush 2021.6.6 and up (updating is completely free and easy).
Credits: Human model: "LPS Head" by Morgan McGuire and Guedis Cardenas, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution. Link in video.