High-quality low-poly PBR 3D model of Lifeguard Buggy.
The model is divided into several elements to make it easier to customize, rig, and animate.
This object is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with all required PBR textures.
This model is built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry.
PBR texture sets are very detailed so it makes this model good enough for a close-up.
- 5 PBR textures sets (Main Body, Emission, Addons, Alpha, Wheel)
- 58731 Triangles.
- 50770 Vertices.
- Model is divided into a few meshes (Main vehicle, boards, buoys, wheels, steering wheel)
- The model is completely unwrapped.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit the optional animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real-world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials, and textures are appropriately named.
PBR texture sets details:
- 4096 Main Body PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 1024 Emission PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 2048 Addons PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 1024 Alpha PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal)
- 2048 Wheel PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
Available file formats:
- 3ds Max 2018.3 (.max)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- Blender 2.9 (.blend | Cycles)
- Unity3D 2018.4 (.unitypackage)
- Unreal Engine 4.27 (.uasset)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)