Freshly Fallen Snow - Advanced Skill Level
I am giving you the wheel by providing you the fully editable substance designer file (.sbs) and letting you see first hand how I created this material, why I made certain decisions, as well as my personal techniques and workflows. Each step is isolated and labeled to help breakdown each characteristic.
- Discover what practices were used to create the various sticks, rocks, and animal tracks.
- See what techniques went into the frozen and sparkly roughness texture.
- Dive into the layering methods used to create the blown snow mounds and drifts.
Please ask questions if needed!
Artstation Post: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nQwAZ4
- - Updated file version 2020
- Adding .sbsar version of file