Here is Stripes Fabric Material made entirely in Substance Designer.
With this material (SBSAR file) you can make Hundreds of different Stripes Fabric Materials. Also, there is a set of 136 Textures that you can use in different softwares and save more time.
This pack includes these items:
- 1 Base-Material in Sbsar format for Substance Painter (or any software supports sbsar format)
- 30 Seamless Stripes Basecolor Textures with fabric texture effect OFF in PNG 24bit format (4K)
- 90 Seamless Stripes Basecolor Textures with fabric texture effect ON in PNG 24bit format (4K)
- 4 AO Texture in PNG 16bit format (4K)
- 4 Height Texture in PNG 16bit format (4K)
- 4 Normal Texture in PNG 64bit format (4K)
- 4 Opacity Texture in PNG 16bit format (4K)
Fully made with Substance Designer (version 11.3.1)
*If you want to find out what the Texture Effect is, watch this video*
Please watch this video to learn more about this product:
How to Install:
Just drag and drop on the Substance Painter shelf.
How to Use:
Drag and drop material on your layer window or on your object. Tweak sliders and option as you want according to your needs.
- 3D models are not included.
Please rate and review this Product! It could be very helpful for me, and I appreciate that!
Hope you download it and enjoy.