Welcome to the future of screen graphics! Discover a breath-taking collection of 200 Futuristic UI design elements to give your project an extra Sci-Fi look! Create realistic dashboards, data displays, and FUI screens arranged with lots of intricate details. This product comprises more than 200 detailed HUD interface elements and abstract icons. It’s a vast amount of resources, yet still focuses entirely on quality.
Just take a look at the huge amount of variety available in this collection:
125 Abstract icons – a collection of beautifully designed abstract shapes, targets, pointers, and logos.
36 Circular elements – circular items like complex and simple circles, spheres, and radial elements.
36 Diagrams & charts – digital infographic charts, equalizers, and data visualization elements.
4 Pre-made UI layouts – ready to use modular UI screens with editable text and line width.
3 World globes – detailed Earth globes, with continents & oceans, countries & cities, rivers & lakes, latitudes & longitudes, each on a separate layer.
File formats included:
- JPG – High-resolution 5000×5000px files.
- PNG – High-resolution 5000×5000px files on transparent background.
- AI – Source vector files compatible with Adobe Illustrator version CS5 or higher.
- EPS – 100% vector-based files – scale as much as you need.
- SVG + PDF files compatible with major vector editing software, such as Affinity Designer, Corel Draw, Sketch, Figma, Vectornator Pro, Inkscape, Canva, and more.
- PSD – Adobe Photoshop files with editable shape layers and lossless "vector smart objects". Compatible with major raster editing software, such as Affinity Photo, Procreate, Gimp, Pixelmator Pro, PaintShop Pro, etc.
- ABR – High-resolution Photoshop stamp brushes.
- CSH file – Install the library of 125 Abstract icons into Photoshop "Custom Shapes" menu in a single click.
- More than 200 unique elements.
- Change colors and customize shapes in a few clicks.
- 100% Scale independent vectors.
- Editable Illustrator live strokes and effects.
- Elements with transparency.
- Modular structure gives you a ton of alternates and options to play.
- Multiple file formats to choose from; compatible with any software.
- Each element is in a separate project file.
- Well organized groups, layers, and file structure.
- Free font download link included.
- User guides and professional tips included.
Whether you're working on: motion graphics, futuristic user interface, broadcast design, indie video game, sci-fi movie, high-tech brand identity, or abstract poster design – Futuristic UI kit brings you 200 design elements, with enough variation to fit any project.