3D Print ready files for the most screen-accurate version of the Monty Python Black Knight helmet I could muster.
Designed to print without supports except for the holes in the front. To do this, a minimum of 3 pieces is required (2 for the curved top part and 1 for the cylindrical part on the sides of the head).
- Large & Small version of the helmet
- Both Sizes: Solid Top & Bottom of the helmet (see pic 5 - different colors are separate pieces)
- Large version: Version split to print on the CR10 (6 pieces; small version fits without being cut)
- Small version: version of the helmet that's attached together and can be printed as a single piece
ROTATABLE PREVIEW: https://skfb.ly/6MJDA
Wall thickness : 1.8mm
- Back of helmet to front of eyes : ~285mm
- Side to side/ ear to ear : ~285mm
- Top of helmet to lowest point under chin : ~436mm
- Top of helmet to highest point on the shoulder cutout : ~385mm
File guarantee : If you find any problems with the files once you get them, let me know and I'll fix them free of charge. This does not include scaling, detail tweaking or modifications to different heads - only mesh errors that would make the files unprintable.
Added a smaller version of the helmet with slightly modified proportions to better fit my personal face & a larger area above the shoulders so the helmet doesn't sit weird. Small version also includes a version of the helmet that's a single piece, rather than 3 pieces (which are also included because it's how I like printing the helmet)