Sweaters are a must have for many female characters, as this kind of clothing is part of many outfits. Female Sweater Maker contains everything you need for building sweaters for your characters in no time, inside ZBrush. Includes a video tutorial and a PDF tutorial.
COMPATIBLE WITH: ZBrush 2021.5 and above (updating from 2019 to 2021.5 is free and easy).
- 50 VDM Fold brushes for folding your sweaters and make them look realistic.
- 5 Basemeshes: Turtle neck sweater, boat neck sweater, half zip mock neck sweater, crew neck sweater, and V neck sweater.
- Basemeshes come as IM brushes, OBJs, and ZBrush Tools.
- All the basemeshes have polygroups assigned for easier cutting, placing borders and seams, and remapping the sweaters if needed.
- All the basemeshes have already modeled seams, and you can delete them easily if needed.
- Button IM brush for adding buttons to your sweaters
- Zips (curve brushes) full zip, border only, and open zip.
- 50 PSD Alphas in grayscale for using them in other applications.
- Bonus: two Surface Noise Presets, and two patterns in jpg, and one knitting texture.
- A PDF tutorial, and an index of the brushes.
- A video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.
We have added a multi-VDM brush. All VDMs into one brush, that you can find in the Brushes folder, inside a subfolder named VDM Multi.This new brush is useful to have all VDMs at hand all the time. The other files stay the same.