Flourish Maker is a set of 300 brushes and 75 alphas for adding ornaments to armors, shields, weapons, buildings, architecture, furniture, clothing, accessories, jewelry, frames, mirrors, and all kinds of 3D models, giving them a rich and detailed look in an instant. Good ornaments can take your models to an upper level.
A must have for your creations inside ZBrush!
- Brushes for sculpting ornaments with or without applying material/matcap at once.
300 ZBrush brushes: 75 DragRect, 75 Lazy, 75 PaintDrag, 75 PaintLazy.
75 Alphas for ZBrush, 2048x2048 pixels, grayscale, in PSD and JPG.
A PDF tutorial, and an index of the brushes.
A video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.
The ZBrush brushes include different kind of brushes:
- DragRect brushes that you can click and drag to set the position and size of the detail.
- Lazy brushes that apply the detail in rows that follow your stroke.
- PaintRect brushes that apply the detail and also the material or matcap at once on the ornament.
- PaintLazy brushes that also apply material or matcap and sculpt in rows.
COMPATIBLE WITH: ZBrush 2021.6.6 and up (updating from 2019 or 2021, to 2022 or more is free and easy).
Credits: Original models in promo and video "Free Female Armor 2" by Kaan Tezcan, and "Helmet" by TheWarArmoury, both licensed under Creative Commons Attribution, modified by Artistic Squad. Link in video.