Created for production or personal use, this ruminant anatomy model can be used either for studying animal anatomy or for muscle simulations!
This model can be used most effectively as a learning resource when combined with books, such as those by Eliot Goldfinger or Wilhelm Ellenberger, or other veterinary ruminant anatomy resources.
This set includes:
- ZTL with separate subtools including body mesh with Geometry HD subdivisions, and decimated bones and muscles (ZBrush 2020 or later)
- FBX with all objects
- .MA file with Arnold shading network, individually named and grouped objects, plus level 1 and level 3 body geometry for rigging and rendering respectively
- 20 UDIMs of hand-painted 4k textures; col, spec, norm, 32bit disp, plus masks for anatomy labels
- Anatomy objects = 423k polygons; ZRemesher and automatic UVs
- level 1 body = 14k polygons; level 3 body = 226k polygons; manual retopology and UVs
Please note: This is not a complete veterinary model. It does not contain nerves, vessels, viscera, or joint structures (eg cartilage, capsule, ligaments, menisci, etc). Some of the muscles have been simplified and stylised for clarity as well as for ease of use in 3D software.