Palace of Soviets is one of the most famous unfinished architectural projects in history. The huge (the biggest and tallest in the world) building would have become the symbol of the victory of socialism, the symbol of a new country and new Moscow. The 316-meter palace was to be crowned by the 100-meter statue of Lenin. The total area of the building was to be 11 hectares, and weight – one and a half million tons. Before the World War II the base of high-altitude part of the Palace was built, the construction of steel frame started. After June 22, 1941 concrete, granite, steel and other construction materials were required for completely different purposes.
File formats: 3ds Max 2015, OBJ, FBX, 3DS, Unity 2018.3.0
Game ready - perfectly fits for Unity and Unreal
Real world scale
Units used: meters
- The model has 100% Scale, placed in 0,0,0 coordinates and doesn't have rotations
- This model has
- All parts are fully UV unwraped. No multi-materials or color fills.
- All parts and materials have logical names and ready for coding. (no names such as Object001 or Default - 01)
- Some identical parts have the same UV coordinates (overlapped). It saves textel resolution and does not influence on Ambient occlusion map (no black spots)
- PBR textures are available for Specular-Glossiness and Metalness-Roughness workflows
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
Originally created with 3ds Max 2015. No 3rd party plugins required.
- 3ds Max 2015 for modeling
- UV Layout for unwrapping
- Photoshop and Substance Painter for texturing
- Marmoset Toolbag and V-Ray for rendering
NOT included with the file:
- Light rig/HDRI
palace of the soviets ussr russia moscow soviet union stalin lenin building architecture highrise skyscraper empire high tall socialism
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More