Trello2Maya brings a favorite organization tool for individuals and small teams into Maya. With the ability to create and manage new personal boards, lists, and cards you can keep track of individual or team tasks. You may never need to log in to Trello again!
How to setup Trello2Maya
- Copy the trello2maya folder into your Maya scripts directory.
- Open Maya and run the following in a Python script window:
- From your new Trello2Maya shelf, click on Config to open the options.
- Click the Authorize button to access your Trello account and follow the prompts to create a user token.
- Copy and paste the generated token from Trello into the text box and click on Test to verify access. Once you have verified it is valid, Save the token and close the options.
- Click on the Trello shelf button to start using Trello2Maya. Any existing boards will be immediately accessible.
For more information, visit the product page at https://donspropshop.com/trello2maya/