NOTE: These brushes are for the iOS app Procreate for use with the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
--They DO NOT work in Photoshop--
30 all-new, custom paint brushes for use with the Procreate app. These are the brushes I use to create almost all of my illustration work on my iPad Pro with Apple Pencil.
- Zackryllic brushes - Set of 6 brushes crafted to give an acrylic-ish look.
- Brush Strokes - 3 effect brushes to use with brushes like the Zackryillic brushes to add more texture and dimension to areas of paint.
- Texture brushes - 4 brushes for adding different kinds of texture and crispiness.
- Weirdo - This one is just weird and fun to play with.
- Toothy - Mix of a bleedy pen and brush. Makes for some fun, rough line work.
- PizzaBrushes - Set of 6 crispy brushes for creating all kinds of bold and crunchy lines. Features a roller with invertable texture, a couple texture effects, and a sketcher.
- Painty McPaintface - Watercolor-gouache-esqe painty thing.
- Crayons - 4 crayons that I love to use to draw line art over swathes of Painty McPaintface or Zackryllic.
- Sketcher - The basic sketching pencil I start most drawings with.
- Sketcher Dots - basic sketcher with a different texture, for some fun.
- East Man - Super fun comic inking brush for creating loose and bold lines.
- Hatchet Shader - Crazy shader that mimics cross-hatching.
Also, these brushes are designed for use with the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil only, they can not be ported to Photoshop or Photoshop Sketch on the iPad.
Have fun! I want to see what you create!