This gorilla oral cavity model is with 4K maps and rigging. And It's made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
The model consists of 3 objects: Oral cavity, upper teeth, lower teeth.
- Oral cavity: vertices 7,554; polygons 7,480
- Upper teeth: vertices 8,720; polygons 8,688
- Lower teeth: vertices 8,016; polygons 7,984
- Total: vertices 24,290; polygons 24,152
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- JU0L521A9_GorillaMouth_OralCavity_BaseColor_1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A9_GorillaMouth_OralCavity_BaseColor_1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A9_GorillaMouth_OralCavity_Normal_1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A9_GorillaMouth_OralCavity_Normal_1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A9_GorillaMouth_OralCavity_SSS_1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A9_GorillaMouth_OralCavity_SSS_1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A9_GorillaMouth_Tooth_D_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A9_GorillaMouth_Tooth_D_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A9_GorillaMouth_Tooth_U_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A9_GorillaMouth_Tooth_U_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- A basic rigging is available which controls the mouth to open or close.
- The tongue is controlled by FK, and comes with small controllers which can adjust the shape of the tongue in detail.
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- The model aims at saving your time and improving efficiency, thus you can replace it directly.
- The model can be rendered in the current project, without any other adjustment.