2h video demo (2 parts): how to critique your own art and improve and how to polish your illustration (portrait demonstration) - painting demo of recreating from scratch an old 2014 artwork
- Guide (pdf): video companion for quick reference and step by step breakdown
- High res and PSD annotated file of the video demo
Guide: how to manage your motivation and stay consistent year round
Bonus package: guides - how to blend, managing art block, project example, practice planners, videos: how to blend skin tones, how to draw anime abs, portrait demos, files: high res companion files
Reference material: start practising right away - 112 (female) + 64 (male) vintage monochrome figure references (can also be used in commercial projects)
Who is this for?
Beginners and Intermediates and anyone who is fed up to be stuck in a plateau with no improvement. This is meant to be a toolkit to get started and stay consistent, while also developing critical skills (learning how to learn) to go beyond the material presented here. If you feel lost, struggle to stay on track or struggle to spot what's wrong (exactly - and how to go about fixing it) in your illustrations, this is going to help you.
This is not a specific technical guide - this is about optimising the learning process and identifying the main fundamentals that need to be addressed when improving illustration quality.
Warning - the figure references contain mild artistic nudity - viewer discretion is advised
Fully Updated AGAIN (3.0) with tons of extra content! Enjoy and thanks for the warm support ^^
- new 2h voice over video (english)
- added 2 figure reference packs (male and female, monochrome)
- new guide (video companion)
- updated guide
- new PSD with annotations and high res image (video companion)
- reorganised files and folder structure
- the main videos can now be streamed on artstation library without download
Enjoy the update and I wish you a happy 2021!