You have probably seen my brushes + textures inspired by the Italian painter Roberto Ferri, and now it's time for some Photoshop tools inspired by the Italian baroque artist Caravaggio. These brushes + textures can help anyone to create art not just inspired by the painter Caravaggio, but even some other painters from the Baroque era.
I would like to give a little shoutout to the Youtube channel 'ARTEnet' as they have been a great source of inspiration for me to create these brushes. You can check out their Caravaggio tutorial here.
All of these brushes works best for anyone who has Adobe Photoshop CS5 and any of the newer versions. Do not buy if your Photoshop does not have the Mixer brush tool.
You'll receive ZIP archive with:
- Swatches inspired by some oils Caravaggio likely used (737 bytes)
- 5 canvas textures (34,1 MB) plus "old painting" ones (15,9 MB) all sized 2500 x 2500 pixels
- 5 artwork examples as PSD files created by me (130,3 MB)
- Mixer brushes (180,9 MB) + bonus version of the brushes for the regular brush tool (180,9 MB)
- Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
- Please think twice before you buy. Returns, exchanges, or cancellations cannot be accepted. However, if you encounter a problem with your order then do not hesitate to try and contact me for help.
- This product may use in an unlimited number of personal and commercial works.
- Please do not resale, share, or provide to third persons entirely and partial.
- All tools/brushes were built, tested and improved in the real work.
Changed the flow settings for the Mixer brushes (49% before, 100% now).