A personal 3d concept for the Day of the Dead (you can see the renders here, https://www.artstation.com/artwork/0X3A18 ) that I decided to convert into a 3d print ready miniature in 2 different versions, a single mesh model to be printed in small sizes and a 25 parts assembly to be printed in large scale.
I printed the single mesh version with 2 different 3d printers.
The translucent version was printed at Shapeways, with a 3DSystems Projet 3500 HDmax 3d printer using MJP Crystal Detailed Resin(Visijet M3-X) (with wax supports) and the grey version with great help from Mr Dimitris Kampouridis (https://prototypebay.com/user/dimitriskampouridis | https://www.artstation.com/dkampou) with his Anycubic Photon 3dprinter using grey resin.
The product includes the following items:
- ZPROJECTS.rar : it contains a .zpr file with the 25 parts version of the miniature and a .zpr file with the single mesh version of the miniature in high poly and decimated variations
- RENDERS-SCREENSHOTS.rar : it contains a collection of renders and screenshots of the assets
- SINGLE_MESH_BUST_OBJ.rar : it contains the single mesh miniature, both the high poly and the decimated variation, in .obj format
- SINGLE_MESH_BUST_STL.rar : it contains the single mesh miniature, both the high poly and the decimated variation, in .stl (binary) format, 3d print ready, preferably on DLP and SLA printers
- ASSEMBLY_PARTS_OBJ.rar : it contains the 25 parts of the miniature in .obj format
- ASSEMBLY_PARTS_STL.rar : it contains the 25 parts of the miniature in .stl (binary) format, 3d print ready, preferably on DLP and SLA printers
Version of ZBrush 2019.1.2 is needed to open the .ZPR files.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your purchase, I hope you like the assets.