The BarbedWire_IMM is an all-in-one brush that contains more than 60 barbed-wire variants grouped in 22 SETs. Starting by more traditional metalic feel; to organic, twisted and sharpen thorns at the end.
This is a must for artists that are looking for a hostile touch to their scenes, whether their work is grounded in realism or chilling fantasy.
A big quantity of possibilities where the limit is in the each one's imagination.
How to use
- To open the brush in Zbrush you have to go to the brush palette, the first square at the top left of your screen, then load the brush with "Load Brush" button at the bottom left of the window.
- You can permanently install it by moving the brush in Zbrush installation folder, in my case: "C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2021\ZStartup\BrushPresets".
- The low poly meshes that conform the brush are thought to be displayed with Dynamic Subdivision activated. To activate this feature you have to go to "Tool > Geometry > Dynamic Subdiv" and activate "Dynamic" or just pushing "D" on your keyboard.
- Use the top bar to select the shape or click "M" to open shapes menu.
- An other options that can be usefull to control the curve brush are in "Strokes", the buttons inside "Curve" drop menu. Like Snap, Elastic, Liquid, Lock Start and Lock End.
Compatible with ZBrush 2021.5.1 and above.
Share the link with your followers and get 20% of their purchase! If you like our products, you can promote it via an affiliate link contract and earn a percentage of your referrals. Send us a message - we will add you to the affiliate list.
Follow S3ART Store on Instagram for more art content: https://www.instagram.com/s3artstore/
- NEW variants added!
- Mesh insertion names has changed.
- Variants easily recognizable by colors.
- Changed the brush icon.
- Unrapped UV's to all meshes.
- Brush compatibility rised to ZBrush 2021.5.1 and above.