This pack contains 100 unique assets to create your own graveyards! Customize your gravestones with modular pieces, decorate your scenes with spooky assets and add remains of unlucky travelers to spice up your halloween soup!
** Unity: Supports Built-in Render Pipeline and URP for 2019.4.30 & above **
** Unreal Engine: Works with UE version 4.22 & above, and UE 5 **
Also contains the demoscene (Unity & Unreal Engine) as seen in the trailer and screenshots and a documentation to get you started!
Files in this package:
- 1 Unity package file (2019.4.30 & above)
- 1 Unreal Engine project zip file (4.22 & above, and UE 5)
- 1 Blender source files with all the models
- ZIP of all models (FBX) and textures
- Documentations for Unity and Unreal Engine
- 33 modular gravestone assets, 20 preassembled gravestone blueprints, 5 stonegraves, 4 columns, 9 shrooms, 2 trees, broom, 2 buckets, 1 bucket filled with candy, 7 candles, 3 coffins, 4 dirtpiles, 2 leafpiles, 4 carved pumpkins, scythe, shovel, 9 bones, including skulls, 2 ribs and 1 pelvis, 3 spiderwebs, streetlamp, well, wheelbarrow, witchhat
All assets have a custom Lightmap UV in the second channel and colliders. All models are mobile-friendly.
FX: (compatible only with Unity & Unreal Engine)
- Stylized particle effects for candle fire and ground fog
Textures: 24 Base Color Textures, 8 Normal Maps, 2 Emission Maps
Texture dimensions: 1 8192x4096, 28 2048x2048, 2 512x512, 2 256x256, 1 64x64
Polygon count: 10 - 620 tris
Number of meshes: 106
UV mapping: Yes
Lightmap UVs: Yes
Don't forget to back up your project before updating the package.
- Updated UE project to be compatible with UE5
- Added Unreal Engine project for version 4.22 and above
- Upgraded pack to Unity version 2019.4.30
- IMPORTANT: With this update, the Unity pack no longer supports LWRP, instead we upgraded the pack to work with URP out of the box (2019.4.30 & above).
- Added project for URP version 2019.4.30
- Added missing prop colliders
- Adjusted textures (T_PROP_witchhat)
- Fixed minor issues with demo scene
- Updated all assets' lightmap UVs
- Updated documentation
- Added version for Built-in Render Pipeline
- Added colliders where needed
- Updated textures and normal maps Updated Documentation
- Minor Unity scene adjustments