Multi Camera Setup Addon (MCS) is Blender 3D addon designed to simplify camera’s background image setup and switching between multiple cameras in scenes. It’s absolutely suitable for photogrammetry scenes when setting up every camera is taking a lot of time. With this addon the setup and switching are much quicker and easier.
* Create a MCS list of cameras in scene.
* Setting up/ changing background image for every camera in seconds.
* Simplify switching between scene cameras or selecting necessary ones.
* Fix fbx camera import issue( wrong camera direction).
* This is WORKABLE addon but WITHOUT poka-yoke!
* Imported camera's and image's names MUST be same accordingly. For example if background image has name "camera_001.jpg", camera name in scene must be the same but without extension - "camera_001".
The latest version of Multi Camera Setup addon is 0.0.2.
* Start Blender, then Edit → User Preferences → Add-ons tab,
* Press Install button and locate the downloaded multi_camera_setup.py file,
* Activate the addon, save user settings,
* Close preferences and in the 3D View N button menu there will be MCS tab panel with controls.
* Now addon works only with jpg image background but soon will be support for all image extension.
The addon in BETA and work well but could be errors. Please report to MCS discord channel.
* There will be error if delete a camera from a scene that in MCS list.
* There is an error when selected active camera from MCS panel in sculpt mode.
* Same error in edit curve mode.
If there is an existed error, please press Report a Bug button in Blender preference MCS addon section or use MCS discord channel to proceed and post a scene's screenshot with error text from console.
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More