Weather Effects in Blender. Particles. Modifiers. Simulations. Proceduralism (is that a word?). Umbrellas! We will create three different kinds of realistic landscapes using a variety of techniques within Blender and the Cycles render engine.
What topics are covered?
- A variety of techniques to create weather effects right within Blender
- Particles, modifiers, simulations, procedural techniques
- How to use the new Denoiser in Blender 2.81
- Quick overview of Photoshop paintover
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
- Almost 3 hour video tutorial with narration
- 3D source BLEND file
- PSD file
What do I need to have before I start:
- Blender 2.81
- knowledge of Nodes within the shading interface of Blender
- Ben Mauro Sky image reference pack https://gumroad.com/l/MPP4
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More