Lets look at the masters of cinema to turn our clean, realistic 3D set into a cinematic one in Blender. We take it apart, destroy it, light it and color grade the hell out of it!
What topics are covered?
- research of references and mood/color imagery
- turning a clean set into a destroyed one
- Cinematic lighting techniques in Blender
- paintover process in Photoshop
- Color grading in Lightroom Classic
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
- 2 hour video tutorial with narration
- 3D source BLEND file
- PSD file
What do I need to have before I start?
- Blender 2.82
- basic knowledge of Blender
- experience with digital image making workflows
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.