Lets look at the masters of cinema to turn our clean, realistic 3D set into a cinematic one in Blender. We take it apart, destroy it, light it and color grade the hell out of it!
What topics are covered?
- research of references and mood/color imagery
- turning a clean set into a destroyed one
- Cinematic lighting techniques in Blender
- paintover process in Photoshop
- Color grading in Lightroom Classic
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
- 2 hour video tutorial with narration
- 3D source BLEND file
- PSD file
What do I need to have before I start?
- Blender 2.82
- basic knowledge of Blender
- experience with digital image making workflows
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.
For personal use and one commercial project (up to 2,000 sales or 20,000 views).Tutorials
One copy to be used by a single user.Installable Tools
One installation by a single user.Learn More