An in depth tutorial to sculpting hard surface through Booleans
- In this course you will develop a strong foundation to Zbrush newest features for sculpting hard surfaces by sculpting through scratch an industry standard sci-fi fi helmet.
- This course is meant to demonstrate how fast and complex details can be established in a short amount of time, particularly through live booleans. As a result you will be supplied a customized boolean (yours to keep and use as you see fit). and shown how to apply it using match maker brush to establish detailing in a short amount of time.
- Here I will demonstrate for you to learn multiple approaches in which to apply live booleans. From mesh extracts to array methods to flush out shapes quickly for purposes of both blocking out as well as detailing.
- I will be making a strong impression in narrating hotkeys through out this tutorial for the beginners that enroll in this course.
- Understanding the pros and cons when choosing between clip curve brushes and trim curve brushes.
- Learn how to use Zbrush chisel brush and understand how it relates to its morph target features.
And for our second course Learning Substance Painter 2021 you will gain a fundamental understanding in texturing 3D characters for all levels, and to do this we will be utilizing the popular texturing software Substance Painter 2021.
To that end, we will be suppling you a starter model for beginners, and as you progress later a full Cyberpunk Character model, yours to learn and practice texturing with.
For the first timer users we do have a optional beginner level section for all to participate to go over all the basic of substance painter along with a beginner level model for you to work with to learn the software.
We'll Go over:
Basics of Substance Painter and its UI
Texturing 3D objects and Characters
Learn to create your own fun custom fabric material to be reused as you see fit
Going over the basics of Fill Layer Texturing vs Paint Layers
Understanding Smart Materials vs Materials through your workflow of texturing.
Comprehending the importance of Masks Vs Geometry Masks
Learn Emissive Effects
Understanding Opacity for both glass and hair.
Going over a easy yet effective skin templates from scratch
Expediting our workflow by re using our created materials across different UV maps
Demonstration in how we prepare our model with UVing for context and understanding the 3D texturing workflow
In addition to this we go over how we prepare our models by demonstrating how we UV and export out for Substance Painter using Maya so context of the production workflow in 3D texturing can be better understood. As well as demonstrations of our techniques in creating our hair textures in zbrush.
This course is a continuing series of courses dedicated assisting those with an interested in learning and practicing new texturing techniques through this powerful texturing software.
By the end of this course I am confidant you will have a strong foundation of understanding in 3D texturing and Substance Painter.