Vehicle Artist - Contract - Forza Team
Playground Games are looking to recruit a highly talented and passionate Vehicle Artist to join our Forza Horizon team.
You’ll be involved in the creation of vehicle art, as such we will require a highly skilled and motivated professional with a strong eye for detail and quality. The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of cutting edge art techniques.
You’ll have a strong portfolio of 3D vehicle work and a passion for automotive design. Ideally, you’ll also have proven experience of working on AAA high-profile console titles.
Skills & Requirements
- Exceptional vehicle modelling skills (high and low poly).
- A solid comprehension of mesh topologies and optimisation techniques for games.
- Excellent 2D texturing skills using Substance Designer and Adobe Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of PBR techniques and methodologies.
- A highly critical and methodical approach to work and quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
How to Apply
About the Company
Playground Games is part of Xbox Game Studios and one of the highest rated video game developers in the world, with two AAA studios based in Leamington Spa.
Famed for the critically-acclaimed Forza Horizon franchise, our latest release, Forza Horizon 4, is the highest rated Xbox exclusive this generation with a 92 metacritic. In both 2017 and 2018 the studio has awarded Best Place to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Our newly-established second studio is committed to bringing together some of the most experienced and talented developers from around the world to develop an unannounced open-world action RPG.