This is a 40 hour work-week contract opportunity with our Game Studio client in Redmond, WA.
Our client is the developer of a major AAA series of video games, and they are looking for a Contract Software Engineer to join their team working on the next big shooter experience. As an engineer, you'll work closely with game designers to create AAA gameplay experiences.
Skills & Requirements
- Collaborate closely with designers and content creators to deliver gameplay experiences
- Design and implement new gameplay systems, from prototype to completion
- Extend and improve existing gameplay systems
- Team up with other developers across the studio to deliver amazing results
- Participate in technical systems design and planning
- Solve issues that stand in the way of great player experiences
- Work with team leads and producers to estimate, track, and scope work across all phases of the project
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Professional software engineering experience in C++
- Professional experience shipping products with a multidisciplinary team
- Professional experience working closely with creative team members to deliver features
- Strong communication skills, with both technical and non-technical team members
- Software engineering experience, including software design, analysis, and debugging
- Experience working with a multithreaded game engine
- Familiarity using Lua as an embedded scripting language
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!