We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior Artist to work on one of our new projects in our office based in Paris. You will be creating a wide variety of high quality 2D artwork, with Pretty Simple’s talented art team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
- Design a line-up of amazing cartoon characters for high quality games
- Conceptualize and illustrate highly detailed environments
- Provide quick sketches and mock-ups
- Render high detailed images
- Maintain the consistency of the existing style
- Work collaboratively within an art team, sharing work and ideas
- Work collaboratively within a technical team to provide a good user experience
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in creating digital art for video games or professional environment
- Excellent rendering and design skills with an ability to adapt to different styles
- Interest in animation
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude
- Very well organized and autonomous
- Able to find design solutions
- Strong interest for video games art
- Good English language skills
- Good knowledge of casual games will be a plus
- Understanding of designing for mobile platforms is a plus
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send your resume and your portfolio HERE
About the Company
Pretty Simple is a leading European social gaming company, developing internationally successful games for social and mobile platforms.
Based in Paris, our team of talented gaming professionals have published one of the bestselling and highest rated titles in the industry: Criminal Case. Due to virality, it has been played by 300 million people and maintains several million daily players across the globe!
But we're not just invested in games; we're also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment causal, inviting and inspiring.
Who says building a career can't be fun!?