VFX Artist (m/f)
You will work together with an experienced team of developers and a small multi-national expert art team where you will assume ownership and enjoy creative freedom.
- Work closely with your Lead and concept, propose and present effect ideas to fill our cinematic Sci-Fi universe with life
- Team up with artists, designers, engineers and audio staff to ensure your visual effects blow everybody's mind
- Use 3ds Max, Photoshop and the Unreal Engine 4 to create and implement stunning realtime VFX
- See your work come to life on the Playstation4
Skills & Requirements
- A thorough understanding of VFX production, both artistic and technical, demonstrated with an excellent showreel
- You participated in at least one AAA production as a key contributor for visual effects
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Strong technical skills using UE4's Cascade Particle Systems and Material Editor
- Excellent sense of scale, timing, detail, form, texture and color
- Ability to technically deconstruct visual effects from other game and film references.
- Experience in compositing and 3D software (After Effects, 3ds Max etc.)
- Experience in Houdini and material- and shader creation are a strong plus
Please add to your application a variety of work samples that demonstrate your skills in the field of VFX creation (online portfolio link with video footage preferred).
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun!Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
About the Company
At Deep Silver FISHLABS we have over 12 years of experience and 120 million installs under our belt. Having rocked the indie circuit for quite some time, we joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013. Today, we are one of three internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US and Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK.
We specialize in high-end 3D games across a broad range of platforms – be it classic systems such as console and mobile or new hardware like Apple TV and Nintendo Switch. Our award-winning portfolio includes the blockbuster space action shooter Manticore - Galaxy on Fire (available on the Nintendo eShop) and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors
Every ambitious mission needs excellent pros. People like you!