With the continuous expansion of the Wargaming universe and goal to deliver legendary game experiences, our studio in Helsinki is currently gearing up to launch a brand new mobile game title. In preparation of this we want to expand our highly skilled team of artists and designers with a seasoned UI/UX Artist.
The ideal candidate should have a strong drive towards conceptualising, designing and implementing various UI styles for mobile games. You also have great enthusiasm and possess a natural sense of how UI flows, constantly striving for delivering experience according to best practices and current trends.
The UI/UX Artist will report to the Art Lead
What will you do?
- Work closely with the rest of the game team to iterate on user flows and game UI
- Explore different UI styles to discover the right one for each game
- Build interactive prototypes on device to test and iterate the designs
- Implement UI art directly in Unity, preferably including required UI animations and VFXs
- Conceptualise, design, and implement UI guided by an understanding of current trends and best practices
- Maintain asset libraries and texture atlases with a high level of proficiency and organisation
Skills & Requirements
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience producing high quality graphics and intuitive, clean UI's
- Able to make fantastic mobile UI art for different game genres and styles (e.g. mid-core, hard-core, casual)
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Proficiency in Unity and Unity UI tools
- Excellent understanding of mobile usability
- Ability to produce and translate ideas into clean mockups for implementation
- Ability to clearly communicate desired UI designs and systems
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience having shipped mobile games with your own UI implementations
- Familiarity with working in a data driven environment and ability to adjust designs based on data
How to Apply
Click the link to apply; https://grnh.se/518e8e6f1
About the Company
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working at our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
What we offer at Wargaming Helsinki:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home whenever needed
- Public transportation, Lunch and Sport & Culture benefits
- Free Gym membership
- Travel and accident insurance (covers you at all times)
- Comprehensive Health care plan
- Mobile phone and Home internet
- Soft drinks, coffee, snacks, random treats and office events/parties
- Relocation support when needed