Level Designer - Campaign
Client is looking for an experienced Level Designer that can craft and implement exciting gameplay spaces that push boundaries and engage players. Responsibilities will focus on visual design, implementation of gameplay goals, scenario building and spatial relationships. This person will work with the level design team, gameplay teams, artists, and programmers to ensure that cross discipline relationships are respected and nurtured giving the player an experience that is continually the highest quality.
- Build levels from inception through production under the guidance of the Lead Level Designer.
- Build gameplay moments such as combat encounters, narrative events, and logic puzzles.
- Author and review design documentation.
- Play test and iterate on level content to ensure highest quality.
- Partner with other level designers to maintain a positive productive working atmosphere.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with all development functions to ensure a best-in-industry production process, player experience and team environment.
- Work closely with the art team to ensure level metrics, budgets, and visual targets are met.
- Work closely with engineers to develop and maintain level building functionality and push tool / design boundaries.
Skills & Requirements
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years working as a level designer on a first-person/third-person shooter title.
- Deep understanding of gameplay and level design theories and practices.
- Proficient in using a 3D modelling package (Maya, 3DMax, etc.).
- Proficient in using game editing software (Unreal, Unity, Frostbite, etc.).
- Experience in using a text based scripting language (C#, LUA, UnityScript, etc.).
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A love for narrative based games and shooters in general.
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at firstname.lastname@example.org and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.