Mobile Slots 2D Artist - Remote
Fox Cub Games is looking for a 2D artist with strong design and game UX skills to join our team!
As a 2D artist at Fox Cub you will work closely with the Art Director & art team to produce amazing quality 2D art for our existing games (The Walking Dead Slots) and future projects. Design and UX are central to this role as you will have a hands on role in designing slots machines from the ground up. You'll also work closely with the animation and VFX teams to get the best out of the design.
As a vital member of the art team you will provide insight and suggestions on how to raise the visual bar of our games.
- Work with the art director and development team to create visually impressive 2D art for slot machines
- Ability to design machine from concept to full illustration
- Work closely with animation and VFX to ensure 2D design get's the best animations it can
- Suggest improvements on overall direction based on artistic slots rules
- Ability to deliver goals on time
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years in the mobile gaming industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced, independent environment
- Work remotely during Pacific Time Zone business hours.
- Fluent English is a MUST.
- Understand slots artistic theory (can be learnt)
- Excellent artistic skill set, understanding of colour theory and composition.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Proactive, with the ability to lead a creative vision
- Work well under deadline pressure
- A portfolio showcasing high-quality 2D illustration/concept art
- Experience in the slots industry
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
Do some research into top grossing slots games and ensure your artistic quality matches and is an area that you would be interested in working in. Please only forward a selection of portfolio images that show high quality illustration and concepts that would be appropriate for a slots game.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag [Illustrator] in the title, thanks!
About the Company
Fox Cub Games builds high quality social slots games for multiple platforms. We’re excited to be making games in a new age of gaming, when so many people are discovering and playing games for the first time.
Our company operates entirely in the cloud, there is no physical office and no nationality boundaries. Everyone works from the comfort of their home. Smart people like you don’t belong in corporations with bureaucratic hierarchies. We want to work with people who are honest, direct and have a “go-get-it-done-attitude”.