Outsourcing Art Supervisor
Your mission: (if you accept it!)
The Outsourcing Art Supervisor is responsible for revisions on processes, briefs and documentation.
You will be responsible for providing feedback to vendors based on art guidelines, as well as prioritizing and ensuring the delivery of tasks in alignment with product and management.
You will ensure art and technical requirements are met based on product definition and guidelines.
You will ensure and facilitate communication with internal departments and external vendors.
You will be passionate about motivating and developing team members acting as a mentor, providing training in technical, artistic and industry knowledge and assist in recruitment.
You will execute sound judgment, clear decision making and poise during stressful situations
Skills & Requirements
The profile we would really like:
- An eye for technical- and qualitative-aspects of Art.
- Some degree of animation knowledge (Experience with Spine is a big plus).
- Experience in 3D and 2D software like 3DS Max and Photoshop.
- You have a methodical approach and the drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to help run a successful outsourcing pipeline.
- You are highly proactive, self-driven, a great team player and always with a smile.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply for this role, click here.
About the Company
Social Point is a world reference in mobile, action, social and strategy gaming, with mega-hits like Dragon City, Monster Legends, the new World Chef and Dragon Land, and an active fan base of more than 50 million players.
We know that key to our success are the brilliant minds and the talent of our team players. Our international team is formed by awesome people who are passionate about social games, creativity and pushing the bar.
We offer a fun, lively and dynamic workplace, headquartered in beautiful Barcelona, where creativity, agility and innovation are encouraged, prized and rewarded. Working with us will see you develop your skills, play drive your career and delight millions of people around the world.
Since 2017, Social Point has been a fully owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.