Experienced Hard Surface Artist for AAA Videogames
At elite3d we are currently looking for experienced 3D artists, specialized in Hard-Surface asset creation, for AAA game productions.
- Flexible hours.
- In-house Physiotherapist.
- Relocation help.
- Healthy breakfast every morning including fresh fruits.
- Kitchens in the studio.
- Substantial discount for private healthcare.
- Dynamic English classes (Beginner, Intermediate and High intermediate).
- Spanish language courses for non-Spanish speakers.
- Social events and Master-Classes.
- After-work room with gaming consoles, football table, specialist literature…
- Full time in-house position at our Studio in Valencia.
- Salary based on experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Required skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge in 3DS Max and/or Maya and/or Blender.
- Strong knowledge and skillset regarding hard-surface modelling, uv-ing, texturing, materials and lighting.
- Good solid understanding of real-time graphics and have preferably worked on at least one released title.
- Excellent understanding of the technical limitations of game art assets and art pipelines.
- Experience in creating textures in Photoshop and Substance Painter.
- Experience in creating PBR materials.
- Artistic skills, creative initiative and flexibility to adapt to different styles.
- Have the ability to work in a team aswell as an individual, being able to communicate well and having a proactive attitude are a must.
- Experience with runtime engines.
- Capacity to adapt to a demanding workflow.
- Bonus Points:
- Experience managing a small team.
- Experience with Zbrush.
- Experience with Substance Designer.
- Fluent English.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
If you feel that you would qualify for this position, please send your CV with portfolio to email@example.com with reference to “Experienced Hard Surface Artist”.
About the Company
Founded in 2005, elite3d is a proven 3D and 2D Artwork studio dedicated to developing and producing outstanding art for AAA and mobile/tablet videogames. As experienced development partners to the world’s leading interactive entertainment companies, we are devoted to our craft and aim to deliver top-quality assets and trail-blazing art.