We're currently looking for a UI Artist who can set a high bar for design, usability and visual aesthetic in User Interface for all of Proletariat’s game projects. The ideal candidate designs and creates clean, functional, playful designs, can illustrate key art, is a skilled communicator/collaborator and loves taking ownership on projects. Applicants should submit a resume and current portfolio of work. Qualified applicants may be expected to complete a small design test.
- Collaborate with our Art Director, Game Designers, Software engineers and Product Managers to shape ideas, wireframe mockups and user flows, and prototype interactions
- Create style guides and UI libraries to ensure interface and design consistency
- Design and build beautiful, clean interfaces for games
- Incorporate internal and user feedback to iterate on design solutions.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience designing and building beautiful, functional user interface
- Expertise in using color, style, iconography, typography, information design, and visual hierarchies
- Experience Using game UMG Designer in Unreal
- Experience working in an iterative, agile environment
- Excited to improve visual skills, learn new techniques and applicable technology.
- Self-directed, receptive to critique and feedback
- Enjoys playing a wide variety of games.
- Experience with graphic design heavy branding and print media
- Experience with 3D pipelines
- Experience with incorporating user testing
- Game development experience.
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
Apply directly to this position here!
See all our other non-art related job postings on our job board.
About the Company
Proletariat Inc. was founded in 2012 by a group of game-industry veterans from Harmonix, Turbine, and Insomniac who were hell-bent on pushing the boundaries of multiplayer games while demanding a level of quality unheard of for a small studio.
Our first major title, World Zombination, debuted in early 2015 as a coveted “Editor’s Choice” on the iOS App Store. On its way to attracting 4+ million players across the world, it went on to be named to Apple’s “Best of 2015” list and developed a reputation for AAA quality and depth to the mobile MMO landscape.
Today, we continue to work toward our studio's mission to deliver groundbreaking multiplayer titles focused on outstanding audience-first experiences. Our next AAA-quality game built on these principles is the currently in-development Spellbreak, a battle royale RPG with epic spellcasting that is now in Closed Alpha.