We are looking for Character Artist with solid understanding of video game development pipeline: starting from High poly sculpting, all the way to the clean animation friendly low poly modelling, texturing and shader set-up. You should be able to think in creative manner, understand the form and appreciate how your work relates to the AAA open-world / RPG game. Nobody in the office works fully independent, thus being comfortable communicating with technical departments is definitely plus.
Skills & Requirements
- Thorough knowledge of Maya/Max or other DCC software
- Good understanding of human, animal anatomy and organic sculpting using Zbrush or Mudbox.
- Solid knowledge of skinning and modelling animation friendly topology
- Good understanding of texture creation software’s such as Adobe Photoshop, Substance Painter, substance Designer.
- Understanding of PBR workflow
- A strong portfolio which include in-game characters
- You are self-motivated team player, with good communication skills
- Experience with character customization systems
- Shipped AAA game
- Interesting work on a prestigious project.
- Relocation bonus and support
- Free passes for industry related events
- Breakfast every morning
- Family friendly office
- Working in dynamic team of industry professionals / veterans
- Free health care
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
If you think you are a good match for a position, please send us your CV to: email@example.com
About the Company
Warhorse Studios is an independent Prague-based development studio. Our team is composed of veterans of the gaming industry with several successful, award-winning titles behind them that have sold millions. We are backed by a strong partner, giving us independence and the freedom to work on the projects we really want to do in the way we think best. Our current flagship is the game Kingdom Come: Deliverance.