We are looking for an experienced, passionate Release Manager to assist us in delivering amazing Halo game experiences to our players.
As our Release Manager, you’ll work with the teams responsible for titles such as Halo 5, Halo Wars 2, and Halo Master Chief Collection. You will be essential in getting our titles into the hands of players by partnering with our Production, Development, and Infrastructure teams. To do this, you will be responsible for navigating the Xbox Certification process as well as multiple content ingestion pipelines and driving technical investigations when releases don’t go as planned.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to prioritize their work independently and capable of managing multiple products and team relationships. Keeping cool under pressure, being able to think critically through problems and take a technical approach to investigating issues with stakeholders from a variety of different business units is essential to success. The ability to work through ambiguity is critical.
Skills & Requirements
- Understand the process and policies tied to Xbox content ingestion pipelines
- Understand platform certification requirements and assist development teams in identifying potential issues before, during and after releases
- Comprehend global release requirements for content localization, geopolitical compliance, and age rating
- Configure and manage game products for certification and publishing to the Microsoft Store
- Create, document, execute, and improve the process of build packaging, verification, certification, and release
- Drive communication and troubleshooting of release issues and game products configuration
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience shipping current-generation, AAA games through a minimum of 3 product cycles as a Release Manager or Producer
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Azure Dev Ops, and internal content management systems and tooling
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Previous experience shipping Xbox One titles
- Previous experience with Windows Dev Center and/or Xbox Developer Portal.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to: Christina.email@example.com. I can also be reached via the phone at 425-289-2661. These are 12 month contract positions with the possibility of extensions. These are on the Shooter team at Halo.
About the Company
Artech's Mission is to provide exceptional IT staffing and project management services for clients time-sensitive and mission critical applications through best value solutions and promoting highest standards of quality, integrity and mutual respect.