Senior 3D Character Artist
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior 3D Character Artist to join our new studio in Vienna. You are responsible for crafting top-notch 3D characters for our upcoming PC and Console games. You have excellent modeling and texturing skills and the ability to translate concept art into outstanding models.
Skills & Requirements
- enjoy working with a complementary team of professional designers, artists, and programmers throughout all stages of development.
- create character assets based on technical and artistic requirements.
- prepare and export assets so they can be used in the game.
- create art material for pitches and prototypes.
- happily share your knowledge with the rest of the art team and support your fellow artists wherever you can.
- feedback and optimize art and content workflows.
- work closely with game designers to optimize overall player experience.
- identify flaws in the game itself and clearly communicate them and try to solve them as professionally as possible.
- enjoy coming to work, have fun and craft outstanding game experiences.
- a 3D character artist with 3+ years of experience in the games industry, building character assets using Maya, ZBrush, Substance Designer/Painter, Photoshop, other tools.
- lots of experience in hard surface modeling, digital sculpting and texture painting.
- always aiming for a very high quality level and you are pushing your fellow team members to do so as well.
- keen on anatomy, form, shape language, silhouette and you have a strong feeling for colors, light and shade.
- a personality that is motivating and inspiring to work with, described as open-minded, purposeful, respectful, and highly motivated.
- a person who has a passion for bringing new ideas to the studio, a drive for teamwork, and engagement to become a better artist over time.
- self-motivated and you have a strong creative identity, lots of imagination, and holistic art skills.
- highly organized and you have a very detail-oriented approach to your work.
- extremely dedicated for crafting amazing gaming experiences for PC and Console.
- fluent in English.
- able to work in the EU (EU work permit).
Besides being an awesome person it would be a big plus if you also have…
- a basic understanding of motion graphic software such as After Effects and Premier.
- Unreal engine 4 experience.
- experience in PBR workflow.
- a strong interest in pop culture and all kinds of other entertainment trends.
- experience in working with SCRUM and for you a stand-up, retrospective, or review meeting, represent an integral part of improving processes and products.
How to Apply
Please apply here: Senior Character Artist
About the Company
We are a team of experienced artists, designers, engineers and product designers who create top quality game and entertainment brands. The studio was founded in 2019 with the goal to create a development studio, which incorporates brand and multi-entertainment-media thinking from the very beginning of a game project.
We strive for perfection – within our individual skills as well as in our work as a team. Together we bundle our forces to bring joy to a broad audience of content creators, players and fans.
We value collaboration, passion, a professional development attitude and a high level of creativity. Our goal is to attract professional and talented creatives who share our love for game development and top quality entertainment.