Senior Concept Artist
As a Senior Concept Artist, you will develop conceptual ideas for all aspects of the world. The role will involve creating key art as well as production images to support these ideas. You will be working closely with leads, designers, character and environment artists to bring your ideas into reality.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ shipped console title or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the game industry
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop
- Ability to research and reference to support idea creation.
- High attention to detail and ability to generate ideas
- Be able to prioritise tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time
- A team player who can train and mentor other artists as required
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Email your CV to Dave at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in applying at A44.
About the Company
A44 is a game development company based in Wellington, New Zealand. Our game, Ashen, is out now on Xbox One and the Epic Games store!