Production Coordinator needed for contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
Our client is looking for a detail-oriented production coordinator who can thrive in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
- Running tasks for teams in multiple disciples including developers, designers, artists, animators, and audio designers
- Work with Producers to track and plan Sprints
- Managing daily stand-ups
- Facilitating communication across multiple teams
- Scheduling and coordinating playtests, logging issues, and following up on resolution
- Setting up hardware included Xboxes, TVs, and PCs
- Creating and distributing team status updates
- Coordinating demos
- Coordinating user research sessions
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with team members and partners
- Creating content & maintaining the team's internal communication site
Skills & Requirements
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency with Visual Studio Team Services, or similar bug database
- Familiarity with Xbox
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software– Outlook, Excel, and Project
- Interest in AAA Franchise
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!