You’re the kind of versatile, adaptable artist who can take a visual idea and follow it through until it’s an in-game reality. You know the ins and outs of composition, color, painting, and visual design, and you’re just as accomplished at delivering concepts as you are top-notch final renders. So it’s time to take the next step – let’s take your application from concept to contract!
Skills & Requirements
Check out the game plan
- Discuss project needs and identify a target audience for the work.
- Follow the brief and develop visual ideas to suit it, watching out for any potential problems as the project moves forward.
- Create rough visuals to exemplify an idea in order to get approval from team lead (with a willingness to go back to the drawing board several times to rework sketches).
- Use drawing, sketching, painting, and photographic skills to produce high-quality illustrations.
Put your superpowers to work
- Excellent illustration and conceptual art skills.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team and visually interpret other people’s ideas.
- Ability to work to a brief and adapt to any changes required, whether in response to feedback or to problems, as well as the capacity to solve problems creatively.
- Flexible and punctual approach to tasks.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent English language skills (both written and spoken).
Share your top score
- At least 3+ years of experience in the gaming industry or another creative field.
- Proven experience in concept art, with a portfolio demonstrating a versatility with regards to art style, as well as an understanding of the art style found in our games.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop or similar software.
- Experience with 3D software is an advantage.
- Keen interest in games and pop culture is a great plus.
Play bonuses and perks on repeat
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o.(a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in profit sharing scheme.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Read more and apply here
About the Company
Our story started with a talking cat that repeats everything you say in a funny voice. That adorable creation was how the global Talking Tom phenomenon was born. Nine years, 9 billion game downloads, a few times as many video views and a worldwide merchandising program later, we’ve gone way beyond talking cats.
Behind our success is a community of creators making art that gets seen by millions every day. To be a creator on such a stage is incredibly rewarding, but also a big responsibility. We honor the scope of our reach by focusing on quality over quantity and always pushing beyond our limits to deliver the best possible entertainment experience - be it in our award-winning games, web-series or in the office.
Our success is fuelled by some of the best artists in the industry. Because we know the value of good art, we invest in the professional growth of every individual who joins our ranks. We expect nothing but the best results, but always support each other on the way and keep the atmosphere light even when the work gets tough.
Check out how some of our artists feel about working at Outfit7 Group: