- Partner with Animators to understand and define the requirements of the rig
- Create high quality, easy to use rigs for Animators
- Develop tools to support the Rigging workflow
- Develop tools to maintain the rigs during production
- Work with artists to create assets that meet the technical requirements
*Please note that there is a possibility we offer the position as a contract employee.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 3+ years rigging experience for games/film
- Strong knowledge of rigging techniques in Maya
- Excellent knowledge of anatomy
- Python scripting proficiency
- Positive, self-motivated team-player with good communication skills
- Ability to think and plan ahead
- Great problem solving skills
- Efficiency driven
- 5+ years rigging experience for games/film
- Maya Python and/or C++ API knowledge
- Working knowledge of PyQt
- General knowledge of MotionBuilder workflows
- Experience crafting cloth simulation and secondary dynamics
- Familiarity with game production steps before and after rigging
- Japanese language proficiency or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of Capcom franchises
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our website here:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Work History
About the Company
Changing the future of gaming together.
From Japan to the world.
Capcom is a leading Japanese publisher and developer responsible for creating iconic franchises such as Resident Evil and Devil May Cry. Since the growth of gaming in the 80s, Capcom continues to produce games that resonate with a global audience and their IP have been wholly integrated in pop culture. The company has left their mark across generations, engaging both new and vintage audiences.
At Capcom, you have the opportunity to work with veterans and passionate teams in the field. Capcom is known for its unique art-style and approaches to game design. As a bonus, you get to live in the historic and vibrant city of Osaka, close to both Kyoto and Nara, the cultural capitals of Japan. Come join us and take up the challenge of building new worlds while expanding your own.
Copyright ©CAPCOM CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.