CG Artist - Typeface, Logos, Ads
Playstudios Orion is looking for a CG ARTIST to model, surface, and render 3D logo/fonts, 3D advertisement screens, and 3D billboard designs.
- Create CG models of props, and scenes for slot games, meta-features, and live operations events using concept art prepared by the Concept Artists and Lead Artists
- Receive revision notes from the CG Lead and Lead Artists and make quick turnaround iterations of model geometry
- Test various material rendering options to suit the needs of the project style
- Render various angles of modeled objects & create simple animated icon & logo image sequences as-needed
- Work with Content Engineers as-needed to ensure all CG assets are performance-compliant in the Unity engine.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in game development process
- Proficiency with Maya and/or Modo
- A portfolio / demo reel demonstrating a strong understanding of CG modelling (high poly to low poly), surfacing, skinning/rigging, lighting
- Communicative, motivated, and meets deadlines
- Self-directed, driven; willing to ask for help or engage assistance
Nice to have:
- Experience with the Unity Engine
- Experience with Spine Animator
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
- Applications must include a link to your online portfolio.
- You may be expected to complete a paid art test as a part of the interviewing procedure.
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
WE ARE A MOBILE / SOCIAL GAMES STARTUP
We compete in the dynamic mobile / social games market worldwide with a suite of casino and gambling style games that follow the ‘social’ or ‘freemium’ model. Our games model is ‘play for fun’ only, and legal in all of the market jurisdictions that we operate in. Our owners and investors include strategic and established venture capital investors, as well as our team members and founders.
WHAT WE DO
We make beautiful, engaging, highly polished games that feature real-world brands and also offer travel and leisure experiences as loyalty rewards to our best customers.
Playstudios Orion division is 100% distributed, there are no physical offices, everyone is remotely scattered across the globe - we work from the comfort of our home! To us, happiness is the result of being able to embrace flexible hours, and working on tasks that are meaningful. We don’t think that a great job should require you to uproot your life and your family, or that a life event should force you out of a great job. We want to work with great people no matter where your life takes you.