Lead VFX Artist
As a visual effects artist, there’s nothing you can’t do. You know how to lead and inspire a team of other VFX artists. You can use particle systems (from explosions to flares), dazzle the world with animated sequences, and work your magic with advanced materials. Right now, there’s just one thing between you and greatness – an application.
Skills & Requirements
Check out the game plan
- Produce visual effects for games, including particle systems and animated sequences.
- Produce optimized materials/shaders.
- Research and investigate new technologies.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of game architecture.
- Work efficiently as part of the team.
- Work closely with the internal art and programming team.
Put your superpowers to work
- Excellent self-organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Good sense for production and workflow optimization.
- Good timing and animation sense.
Share your top score
- 4+ years of experience in game development.
- Experience using Unity Editor or similar game engine.
- Experience using Unity Animator and Shuriken Particle System, or equivalent.
- Basic shader and C# coding knowledge.
- Basic use of Photoshop and Maya.
- Strong artistic and technical background (e.g. game development, graphics, etc.).
- Experience with UX/usability/game development/GIT/Python is a plus.
Play bonuses and perks on repeat
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employment relationship for an indefinite period of time, with a six month probationary period.
- Diverse work in a relaxed, international environment taking on exciting daily challenges as part of a talented young team.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing scheme.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Read more and apply here
About the Company
Our story started with a talking cat that repeats everything you say in a funny voice. That adorable creation was how the global Talking Tom phenomenon was born. Nine years, 9 billion game downloads, a few times as many video views and a worldwide merchandising program later, we’ve gone way beyond talking cats.
Behind our success is a community of creators making art that gets seen by millions every day. To be a creator on such a stage is incredibly rewarding, but also a big responsibility. We honor the scope of our reach by focusing on quality over quantity and always pushing beyond our limits to deliver the best possible entertainment experience - be it in our award-winning games, web-series or in the office.
Our success is fuelled by some of the best artists in the industry. Because we know the value of good art, we invest in the professional growth of every individual who joins our ranks. We expect nothing but the best results, but always support each other on the way and keep the atmosphere light even when the work gets tough.
Check out how some of our artists feel about working at Outfit7 Group: