We are seeking our QA Specialist for Substance Source! As a talented passionate professional, come join us to support asset creation pipeline of Substance Source.
Allegorithmic is looking for people driven by the desire to innovate. Our market is in constant renewal. The favorite candidate is adaptable, autonomous, relies on assured skills and an open-mind.
About the role :
- Ensure all content creation follows continuous integration best practices
- Collaborate with QA team to create detailed test plans and test cases harmonized with global QA approach within Allegorithmic
- Check that all produced content is functional (covers UX and possible bugs) and optimized to be delivered
- Work as part of the Source and QA teams to cover all QA aspects at each step of the workflow
- Develop automated tests for new and existing content (according to software upgrade) with different type of hardware
- Monitor release and automated testing systems
- Stay up to date with new testing methodologies and tools
Skills & Requirements
About you :
- Knowledgeable of testing methodologies and continuous integration
- Capable of working within a multidisciplinary team (Material & Technical Artists, UX Designers, CMF designer, etc.)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience
- 2 years or more of experience in a similar position/context
- Knowledge in at least one scripting language
- English fluent mandatory, Allegorithmic employees and clients come from all fields and from all over the world!
- Use Substance software suite within day to day QA process
Job location : Clermont-Ferrand
How to Apply
When applying, please provide a resume, a few words about why you applied in the "Cover letter" section and an up-to-date portfolio.
Please apply here: QA Specialist
About the Company
Allegorithmic - an Adobe Company, is the industry leader in 3D texture and material creation technologies. More than 200,000 users in the domains of games and entertainment, animation and VFX, architecture, and design rely on Allegorithmic's award-winning Substance texture and material authoring software for developing the next generation of digital content.
Clients include: Activision, Sony Computer Entertainment, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Double Negative, Naughty Dog, Foster+Partners, Gensler, Louis Vuitton, Mercedes,etc...
Founded in 2003, Allegorithmic is based in France with offices in Clermont-Ferrand, Lyon and Paris, and has global offices in Los Angeles, Cleveland, Montreal, Seoul and Singapore.
We create software for artists in a highly-collaborative, inspiring and creative environment, come join us!
Looking forward to meet you at Allegorithmic!