3D Character Artist
Reporting to the Art Director, and with extensive experience in modeling, sculpting and texturing a diverse range of characters, the 3D Character Artist should also be well-versed in game art and/or cinematics production methodology. The ideal candidate should have experience creating 3D characters in a variety of art styles. Experience in mobile games is an advantage but not essential, the candidate will be self-motivated, creative and ambitious
Skills & Requirements
Create amazing 3D character models and textures for cinematics / CGI animations / in-game
Participate in research and development / pre-production of new IPs.
- 2+ years experience as a 3D artist (Games, VFX or Animation fields)
- Animation/rigging skills is a plus.
- Autonomous and pro-active.
- Keen understanding of the human form/anatomy
- Detail oriented in creating and manipulating texture maps
- Portfolio of highly detailed 3D art with a focus on character models.
- Mastery of standard art packages such as Maya/3Dsmax, Photoshop, and Zbrush.
- Experience working with Unity/Unreal is a plus.
- Oral and written communication English skills as well as good instructional skills.
- Excellent self-organisation and self-motivation abilities.
- Passion and enthusiasm for games.
- Able to receive and give constructive criticism/feedbacks
- Willingness to mentor and share skills and experience with other team-members
- Comfortable to work in International/English speaking environment.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send your updated CV and portfolio (if any) to email@example.com
About the Company
Tap4Fun is a global video-games company headquartered in Chengdu, China, with studios in Paris, Beijing and expanding to multiple locations across the globe.
The company is currently opening a new game studio in Bangkok, Thailand.
Check out www.tap4fun.com for more info.