Technical Artist needed for Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA
Do you love solving technical puzzles? Do you enjoy helping make the job of the artists easier? Our client is the maker of one of the top AAA games and they need a Tech Artist to join their team on this exciting project.
- Work with art teams and tools engineers to identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in content production
- Prototype time saving, intuitive and innovative tools and workflows for the art teams
- Research and leverage new technology and techniques and apply it to solve production problems
- Consult with art teams on best practices for optimizing content performance
Skills & Requirements
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Graphic Arts, Art or a related field.
- Proven ability to take art direction and enhance visuals
- Proven ability to creatively leverage existing software and techniques to accomplish visual goals
- Experience with rapidly prototyping systems that enhance artist productivity
- Strong knowledge of one or more major 3D animation packages, 3D Studio Max preferred.
- Strong knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages. MaxScript\Python preferred
- Understanding of 3D graphics principles and procedures
- Experience with next-generation content creation techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well under deadlines and multi-tasks.
Nice to Have:
- 3+ years experience working as a Technical Artist
- Complex shader authoring experience
- Houdini production experience
- Experiencing developing character customization systems
- Experience developing animation systems
- Experience developing environment customization systems
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!