About The Job
IllFonic is looking for a Senior programmer to work in Unreal Engine 4. Responsibilities include designing, developing, and debugging systems and major features for multiple projects along with regularly play testing. The job requires extensive experience with C++, source control and a bachelors degree OR 4 years of relevant experience. Also required is experience with modern game platforms, multiplayer games, and to have a shipped title under your belt. Please include anything else that you think helps us understand how you can make IllFonic a better place to work!
Qualified applicants will need to send a resume as well as interview both over the phone and in person in order to be considered. We are looking for team players that are interested in growing with the company for many years to come.
- Design and develop full-featured systems from the ground up
- Work with animation and design to tune features
- Build debugging tools
- Optimize code for multiplayer games
- Write clear documentation on systems that designers and other engineers can understand and put into use.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years game industry experience
- Strong C++ development skills
- Strong experience with source control
- Experience with development of at least one shipped title
- Experience with modern game platforms (PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch)
- Experience with profiling and optimization techniques
- Experience working on multiplayer games
- Familiarity with different game engine architectures
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
Founded in 2007, IllFonic is an independent video game developer with studios in Golden, Colorado and Tacoma, Washington. Our staff is composed of video game, music, and technology veterans redefining how games are made and marketed. Past titles and collaborations include Friday the 13th: The Game, Dead Alliance, Star Citizen, Evolve, Armored Warfare, Crysis 3, and Nexuiz.