3D Environment Artist
Our team is growing and we are seeking experienced 3D Environment Artists to create 3D assets and photo-realistic lighting for a long term and high profile Virtual Production/VFX project based in Los Angeles, California.
- Model, texture, and light real-time assets based on concept design and/or photographic reference using a variety of software and techniques
- Work with leads to investigate emerging technologies and improved workflows
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with your team, art directors, and production leads
Skills & Requirements
- The ideal candidate must have at least 3+ years of experience working in the video game and/or VFX industries
- Experience working in Unreal Engine
- An eye towards photo-realistic lighting
- Experience with PBR workflows using texturing software such as Substance Designer/Painter
- Proficiency in Maya or equivalent 3D Software
- The ability to create both organic and hard surface 3D models
- 3D Sculpting using ZBrush
- Experience in Video Game and VR Production a plus
- Strong traditional art skills.
- Experience with photography
- Experience working with photogrammetry assets
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
A portfolio / reel submission is required with a detailed breakdown of your work in each section.
Please send portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Los Angeles based Mold3D Studio provides high end art services for real-time projects. We strive for the highest quality output using real time technologies and techniques to develop and execute creative content for VR/AR, Video Game and Film/TV Virtual Productions.