3D Environment Art Lead
Share Creators is a hyper-growth design startup based in San Francisco, founded in 2018. In the past year, we worked on many famous IP games like Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Diablo, and Marvel games, etc.
Share Creators also provides an AAA quality design platform that offers full cycle design project management with access to a pool of top artists worldwide.
We are looking for both 3D Character and Environment art lead to oversee our proud co-developing projects, eg. Star Wars, Marvel, Game of Thrones, Diablo, World of Warcraft IP games.
If you are not working in the US right now. We also encourage you to apply! For all the remote art lead, we require them to freelance with us for minimum of 2 months then based on performance, we help you relocate to San Francisco.
There are two major jobs that all the Lead Artists need to handle.
1: Providing top tier AAA quality art that serves as an example to the team.
2: Helping their team with insightful feedback to ensure that art production is steadily progressing in the right direction.
- Own and supervise the high-quality delivery of assigned corresponding projects.
- Provide clear, concise, consistent and timely visual direction, guidance and feedback across all aspects of art development and character to 3-5 artists
- Work as individual contributor to provide AAA quality concept art.
- Support, mentor and inspire the art team to deliver overall goals and project on time.
- Partner with the Game Director, Production and Art Manager to ensure team meets business needs.
- Instigate development best practices with Production Manager and Artists to guarantee delivery of all assets on time.
- Work with Marketing and PR in the creation of game/studio promotional art materials, screenshots, and videos to ensure the elements are produced at a high quality representing the artistic vision for the game.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of game/film art production experience
- Online Portfolio. (Art test may be required.)
- Resume. (Send us 3 references are preferred, eg. previous supervisors. We do prefer background checks. )
- Highly motivated, demonstrate high Grit level.
- You take initiative to solve problems and you have excellent follow-through.
- Have a very strong and clear vision for the development of the art team.
- A strong desire to work closely with hyper-growth startups. Understand the differences between startups and big corporations.
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Send the required info to contact@ShareCreators.com, CC: piotr@ShareCreators.com
With the email subject: Job Application_(Applied Position Name)
In the email List your portfolio first then list all the supporting information.
5+ years of game art production experience
Online Portfolio. (Art test may be required.)
We may ask for 3 reference letters later to do the background checks. eg. From previous supervisors.
About the Company
Share Creators is a hyper-growth startup based in Silicon Vally. We are working on a AAA quality design platform, design project management automation tools and design consulting services.
Our clients including entertainment companies and tech companies around the world. Our proud projects in last are Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Marvel, Diablo, World of Warcraft IP games.
We are looking for all types of entertainment designers, eg. concept artists, art directors, 3D artists, game engine TD, project managers, engineers etc. Please send Portfolio and resume to Contact@sharecreators.com. CC: piotr@ShareCreators.com